POLICIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS
At Pack and Stick we use reliable and fast delivery methods.
Free delivery on purchases over $200. If your order is under $200, a standard shipping fee of $9.95 will be applied. There is no additional shipping cost, if your order includes a postage free item.
A surcharge will be incurred for the following locations: Norfolk Island, Christmas Island, Cocos Island, and The Australian Antarctic Territory. Please contact us for further shipping details.
All in-stock orders placed before midday AEST (excluding weekends and public holidays) are processed the same day. Orders placed after midday AEST will be processed the next business day. Orders are usually despatched on the day of processing, but we are reliant on our partners to meet our high standards of service.
As a general guideline, deliveries to major cities will take 1 to 2 business days, whilst it could take up to 5 business days for more remote areas.
We strive to have all items in stock. However, if for any reason we are unable to dispatch your order in the normal time schedule, we will notify you within 2 business days.
- Address details that are incorrect or insufficiently supplied will incur a $6.50 redelivery fee.
- If you have given authority to leave goods without a signature, you accept full responsibility if your parcel is lost or stolen from your property.
- We deliver within Australia only. Overseas orders will NOT be accepted.
All of our prices are in Australian dollars (AUD) and exclusive of GST (Goods and services tax). Prices are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to make amendments to the prices or information at any time without prior notice whether to amend typographical errors or adjust our costs based on supplier price changes.
Warranty is limited to the cost of the goods only, as stated on your invoice, and is the amount you actually paid us for the goods. There are no implied warranties beyond what is stated. No responsibilty is taken for incorrect use of the product which may cause other issues.
To return a product, you must first contact us to request a Return Authorisation (RA) number. If you do so and Pack and Stick considers that the request has been made in good faith, Pack and Stick may either:
(i) replace the Product; or
(ii) provide you with a refund of the purchase price for the product.
Returned goods cannot be accepted without a Pack and Stick RA number, which is valid for 30 days from the issue date. When posting goods back to us, the RA number is to be clearly marked on the returned goods packaging (above the address), or goods will be returned upon arrival.
Incorrectly ordered or unwanted goods:
- Please choose carefully. We do not normally give credits or refunds if you simply change your mind or make a wrong decision e.g. for incorrectly ordered or unwanted goods.
- If you are not satisfied with a product, you may request replacement of or a refund for the product by calling Pack and Stick within 28 days of the time you made the order
- Returned goods must be in the original packaging, unopened, undamaged and free of any shipping labels or marks, otherwise credit will be refused. We recommend using additional external packaging for shipping to ensure goods returned are in good condition.
- All incorrectly ordered goods including unwanted goods returned to Pack and Stick will incur a 20% restocking fee.
- It is your responsibility to pay the freight charges and insurance associated with the product return and to ensure you have a proof of shipping for goods returned to us. Goods that are shipped with ‘receiver to pay’ will be rejected by us, leaving the courier responsible for appropriate disposal of the returned items.
- Please ensure before returning any goods to us that the product is faulty.
- As a rule, we do not offer credit or refunds for returns where the goods are over 90 days old from the invoice date. Exceptions may be made.
- If the product has been tampered with in any way, a credit will be refused.
- Once we have received the returned product, we will then evaluate it/them and contact you to advise you of the result. This could take up to 30 days.
- It is your responsibility to pay the freight charges associated with the product return and to ensure you have a proof of shipping for goods returned to us. Goods that are shipped with ‘receiver to pay’ will be rejected by us, leaving the courier responsible for their disposal. Please retain copies of all receipts for freight charges you incur to return faulty goods.
- Upon our assessment of the returned goods and if we confirm that they are indeed faulty, we will also reimburse you for freight charges you have incurred to return the faulty goods.
Note: The shipping fee is NOT refundable.
Due to the competitive pricing of products offered by Pack and Stick, we must strictly adhere to the return policy above. Thank you for your understanding and we appreciate your business.
Subject to the paragraphs below, any liability of Pack and Stick for any loss or damage, however caused (including by the negligence of Pack and Stick), suffered by the Customer in connection with a Product is limited to the lesser of:
- the monetary amount paid by the Customer to Pack and Stick for that Product; and
The limitation set out above is an aggregate limit for all claims, whenever made.
Subject to the following paragraph, Pack and Stick is not liable for any Consequential Loss however caused (including by the negligence of Pack and Stick), suffered or incurred by the Customer in connection with a Product.
If the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any other legislation states that there is a guarantee in relation to any good or service supplied by Pack and Stick and Pack and Stick’s liability for failing to comply with that guarantee cannot be excluded but may be limited, then Pack and Stick’s liability for such failure is limited to Pack and Stick replacing the goods or supplying equivalent goods.
At all times, we take great care to ensure your personal information is protected from unauthorised access, use, disclosure or alteration. We endeavour to ensure that our employees are aware of, and comply with, their obligations in relation to the handling of personal information. Only properly authorised employees are permitted to see or use personal information held by Pack and Stick only to the extent that it is relevant to their roles and responsibilities.
Your personal information will not be sold to any other organisation for that organisation’s unrelated independent use. Further, we will not share your personal information with any organisations, other than those engaged by us to assist us in the provision of our products and services.
Customer Service Policy
Pack and Stick is committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products.
We endeavour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true and correct. In the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfil your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a backorder or a full refund.
It is your obligation to enter the correct delivery address details at time of ordering. If you enter the wrong address, we are not obliged to re-send the order to the correct address at our expense. It is the responsibility of you the customer to inform us if an order does not arrive in a timely manner allowing for freight carriers normal delivery time frames to your address. If an order does not arrive please inform us. Once we learn an order has not arrived within the approximate delivery time frame, we will lodge enquiries with the freight provider to search for the order.
We will not be held liable for any loss or damage resulting from late delivery, but will seek compensation on your behalf, for orders which do not arrive at all.
Without limiting the operation of any other Terms and Conditions herein, you agree that late delivery by a freight provider or Pack and Stick does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancellation of an order.
When purchasing from Pack and Stick your financial details are secured by current industry best practice encryption technology. The website uses a secure certificate so all data is protected.
All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of Pack and Stick and may not be reproduced by any process without prior written permission from Pack and Stick.
Every care is taken that correct details are displayed on this website however, Pack and Stick will
not be held responsible for any pricing errors or omissions.
For those customers wishing to apply for a 30 Day Account, download a Credit Application Form.